TransChecks for Trucking
Drivers can carry TransChecks in case they need funds for tollbooths, weigh stations, unexpected bills or repairs. Online tools assist in keeping track of TransCheck transactions and run reports to know which checks were used by which driver. Transchecks have several great features:
- TransChecks remain inactive until a driver calls you for permission to get extra funds.
- Then you call us to activate the TransCheck for a certain amount from your factored funds.
- Authorization codes are electronically generated and randomly assigned for both control and security purposes.
- Your driver can write the TransCheck to any merchant, any time of day.
- Plus, in your online login area, you can keep track of TransCheck transactions and run reports to know which checks were used by which driver.