SERVICE CHANGE: EFS TransChecks update to New EFS Checks
EFFECTIVE MAY 15, 2015
EFS is making a change from their printed “TransChecks” to a new gray/red colored “EFS Check.” The old Transchecks will no longer be usable or valid after May 15. To obtain new EFS checks, please call EFS at 901-474-0865.
EFS Checks and fuel card transfers are a great way to get your factored advances at any time, even on bank holidays and after banking hours!
- EFS Checks are accepted at 1000’s of locations nationwide
- Use EFS Checks or your EFS fuel card to pay for fuel or pay a driver, tow truck, or repair shop
- EFS Checks can be cashed by any almost any truck stop merchant or bank. (Some truck stops set limits on the amount of check they will cash, so please confirm with the merchant.)
- You can provide partial funding to a driver off an EFS Check with up to 5 draws
- EFS Checks and fuel card transfers provided by Steelhead Finance are efficient and affordable
EFS Checks on just one of several different ways to receive your factored funding from Steelhead Finance. You can receive your factored funds by ACH, transferencia bancaria, EFS Check, EFS Fuel Card transfer, or by check. This variety of funding methods provide schedule and budget options to suit your business needs.
Steelhead Finance office hours are Monday through Friday 6:30a-5:00p PST. We work on many bank holidays and on those days EFS Funds are a great option to get funds to you.
Find other information on EFS Checks http://www.ehow.com/facts_6882893_efs-check-truck-drivers_.html
Los comentarios están cerrados