RELATIONSHIP MANAGER ASSISTANT
Full Time (non-exempt) – 40 hours a week
Location: Medford, Oregon
Join Our Team!
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Competitive Pay with Quarterly Bonus Potential
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Sick pay
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Personal Mortgage Loan Financing Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement after one year of service
This position is Monday through Friday, day shift, 8 hours per day at Steelhead Finance.
Must be able to pass a criminal history background check, credit check, and drug screen which includes testing for marijuana.
This position assists the Relationship Managers in managing portfolio risks. Performs diverse duties in support of, and in conjunction with, the Steelhead team, including but not limited to accurately problem solving customer invoice issues and collection on invoices in a designate portfolio, while communicating concerns to management and Relationship Managers in a timely manner. Provides excellent customer service and administrative support for Steelhead Finance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage portfolio risks, resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Use provided tools to oversee items needing follow up, while abiding by the direction of the Relationship Manager.
- Identify and focus on highest risk portfolios, while managing the status of their portfolio.
- Ensure the Relationship Manager is immediately informed on all portfolio weaknesses, concerns and issues.
- Provide friendly, courteous and professional communication support, including responding to incoming telephone calls, electronic mail and voice mail for both internal and external customers.
- Act as a liaison between customers and Relationship Managers.
- Complete daily billing tasks.
- Verify invoices prior to and after client funding.
- Input information into electronic system to track progress on a portfolio.
- Assist with client concerns and issues with invoices and generate solutions.
- Request and obtain needed documents from clients.
- Complete required internet and compliance training within established time frames.
- Maintain accuracy, neatness and thoroughness in performance of assigned duties to minimize errors.
- Complete collection process for invoices at levels that fall within company norms.
- Work with Relationship Manager ensuring portfolio is managed and invoices are paid in a timely manner.
Skills and Abilities required:
- Must be able to work within and foster a team environment, while effectively managing own workload.
- Excellent oral, written and telephone communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills and ability to tactfully resolve difficult customer situations.
- Strong proven interpersonal skills in order to provide superior quality service to teammates and customers.
- Supporting the company’s commitment to fun, professional, service-oriented working/business environment.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and achieve results according to department priority.
Education, training and experience:
- Successful completion of a high school diploma or GED.
- Excellent knowledge of office equipment essential to job performance: ten-key calculator and personal computer.
- Strong knowledge of computer programs: Word, Outlook and Internet usage.
How to apply:
This position is open until filled. If you have any questions about the job posting, please contact the Human Resources department at (541) 494-4368.
Those selected must be able to provide proof of legal right to work in this country. Hiring will be subject to criminal history background check, credit check, drug screen and references.
Contact from interested candidates only, please. No contact from recruiters, agencies or consultants.
People’s Bank of Commerce is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V