Hiring Now: Business Development Consultant
UPDATE: POSITION FILLED
This is a terrific entry level sales position with an intense sales and business finance training program. Your role is coaching prospective clients on financial services options and selling them invoice factoring services to improve their cash flow. As a BDC at Steelhead Finance, you provide business development consulting to small and medium sized businesses nationwide.
- Contacting lists of assigned prospective businesses via phone, email, trade shows, and in person.
- Maintaining lead/prospect sales records in the CRM database.
- Identifying new sources of prospects and entering into CRM. Prepare action plans and schedules to reach specific geography, industries, or business sizes.
- Assess prospective clients Accounts Receivable & Aging situation to determine relevant financing options for their business.
- Work with Underwriting Department to create relevant financial services proposals and contracts for prospective clients.
- Communicate with prospective clients to provide information needed for contract signing and account setup.
- Work as a team with Account Representatives to follow up on your clients’ services and provide new service contracts as needed.
- Meet benchmark sales quota goals as experience increases.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Pass a criminal background check and drug test.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organization and record keeping required.
- Email, MS Office (Word & Excel) skills required.
- Customer Relationship Management Database experience preferred.
- Sales experience preferred- including persuasiveness, communication, energy, undeterred by rejection
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Base salary + commissions
- Commissions on signed accounts
- Medical and Dental after 3 months of full time employment
- Vacation and sick pay
- 401K contribution with matching
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please send your resume and cover letter to info@steelheadfactoring [dot] com