ACCOUNT MANAGER (FT)
At Steelhead Finance, we have a team approach to client service. Our clients have a dedicated operations team working with them to quickly and accurately process their invoice factoring. Each team knows their clients and their client’s program parameters in detail to provide an exceptional level of consistency and quality in their daily and weekly client interactions. It’s a remarkably different and personalized approach to commercial finance for small businesses.
The Account Manager (AM) is an integral part of the team that serves an assigned portfolio of clients. The AM assists the Relationship Manager with risk monitoring and providing client care. They also work closely with a team of Account Manager Assistants that provide accounts receivable calls for clients. And, they work with the Credit Department to verify the credit rating for our client’s customers that we are factoring.
The Account Manager is responsible for understanding the policies and procedures of Steelhead Finance as well as the company’s posture on all clients within their portfolio. Account Managers review, identify and communicate anything that is out of risk management parameters as well as concerns, changes, trends, issues, or weaknesses to their Relationship Manager (RM). While not all inclusive, the Account Manager’s main areas of responsibility are:
- Enter invoice factoring batches in an accurate and timely manner. Notify their RM of any issues or concerns with the batch including concentrations, credit or paperwork concerns.
- Audit every invoice and accompanying documents in a batch for acceptability to SF’s requirements and notify the RM of any concerns.
- Email all invoice factoring batches needing additional invoice verification to an Account Manager Assistant for follow up calls.
- Ensure all billing is compliant with each client’s program and that it is sent on the day it is received. Notify the RM of any noncompliance on billing.
- Perform billing follow-up calls on their portfolio when caught up on all other priorities.
As part of being a team with their Relationship Manager in producing consistent risk management and excellent customer care, the following are also required:
- Perform the duties of their partnered RM when their RM is out of the office.
- As directed, assist the RM in resolving those non-compliance items.
- Work with the Credit Analysts in order to ensure the credit worthiness of customers is verified so the RM can make appropriate risk management decisions for the client and entire portfolio.
- Follow, organize and operate in accordance with the Company’s Mission, Vision and Goals
Hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00AM to 5:00PM
The person best suited for this position must have the following experience or skills:
- Friendly and professional rapport with employees, clients and customers
- Computer and office equipment experience
- Highly productive, reliable, and self motivated.
- Professional and articulate in written and verbal formats
- Not required but preferred- experience with small business accounts receivable processes, banking transactions, commercial credit checking, or other commercial financial processes.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
Steelhead Finance offers an exceptional benefits program after 90 day probationary period.
- Starting wage is based on experience
- Medical and Dental after 3 months of full time employment
- Vacation and sick pay
- 401K contribution with matching
HOW TO APPLY
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
ABOUT STEELHEAD FINANCE
Steelhead Finance serves trucking companies and freight brokers nationwide with invoice factoring services and other cash flow solutions. We maintain a high staff to client ratio to ensure excellent service for our clients. And the company was just voted -The 2015 Best Small Business in Southern Oregon.
Comments are closed