Full-Time ACCOUNT MANAGER ASSISTANT
We are looking for a full-time Account Manager Assistant to join our team in Medford, Oregón. The Account Manager Assistant is responsible to provide the highest quality services to our Clients and their Customers, while at the same time assisting the Credit Administrator in managing our portfolio’s credit risk.
Steelhead Finance is a nationwide invoice factoring company that provides a variety of industries with quality and innovative financial and business services. We maintain a high staff to client ratio to ensure excellent service for our clients and the company was just voted “The 2015 Best Small Business in Southern Oregon.”
The ideal candidate has a proven history in the following areas:
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Developing and maintaining friendly and professional rapport with employees and customers
- Experience with computers
- High productivity, reliability and self motivation
- Effective and professional communication in written and verbal formats
- Professional behavior and appearance.
- Supporting the company mission and exemplifying the company’s values
- Prioritizing and focusing on the areas of greatest concern
- La toma de decisiones Objetivo
- Focus on personal and professional growth
Acting as a liaison between the Customers and Account Manager
Assisting the Relationship Managers and Account Managers in the performance of the following activities:
- Las verificaciones de facturas
- Facturación de Seguimiento
No prior experience is required and on-site training will be provided and ongoing.
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and pre-employment drug screen as a condition of employment.
Steelhead Finance offers an exceptional benefits program after 90 day probationary period.
Email resume and cover letter to laura [en] Steelhead Finance.com
No calls please.
For more information about working at Steelhead Finance, visit Carreras
Los comentarios están cerrados