Freight Factoring Pays You Faster
The Same Day
Is your trucking company waiting for your payment from your customer for 30-60 days? As your dedicated factoring company, we help you collect right after delivery so you can use the cash for your trucking business needs. Factoring freight invoices puts your money in your hands, rather than you struggling while your customer uses your money for the month.
Account setup is easy. Invoice Freight Factoring Services is the financial tool that helps your trucking business grow or overcome any setbacks. Use factoring for 90 days, or for years. Transportation Factoring is a valuable financial safety net and a great step to move your business forward.
Whether you’re a new owner operator, growing your fleet, or running a freight brokerage, controlling expenses gives you a competitive edge. Take advantage of the great savings through Steelhead Factoring.
- 2-Months Free Load Board Access to Truck It Smart.
- Fuel Card Programs – Includes EFS Fuel Card & Fleet Fuel Card Funding, Credit Options and Discounts up to 50 cents per gallon at the pump!
- FTS Plus – This program provides deep discounts on repairs, tires, new trucks, load boards, hotels, office supplies, cell phones, software, and more.
- Document Shipping to Steelhead with a FedEx Discount of over 40% or discounts on TripPak Document Shipping to Steelhead.
- Discounts on Authority Setup and Assistance
Your time can be spent on other critical aspects of running your business when you utilize these services in addition to truck factoring services to simplify your operation.
- Transchecks: Drivers need cash for tolls, repairs, and incidentals on the road, and you need to track that cash and get it to them. Funding Transchecks through Steelhead will help you track that cash for the road.
- Receivables Tracking and Collection Services
- Credit Check Service: On the Phone, or Online
- Preferred Broker List: You’ll always be able to factor when working for someone on the Preferred Broker List. Our Credit Department updates this list daily to reflect brokers with great payment histories.
- Bond Filing Services: Get help getting paid from delinquent brokers. Get our experienced staff writing those claim letters, filling out those forms, and calling to track progress on your bond payments.
For Freight Brokers
- Broker Quick Pay Program: Pay your carriers fast and you’ll get that freight scheduled quicker. The Quick Pay Program is a fast and easy way to have a competitive edge in booking loads.
- Broker Bond Assistance