Steelhead Finance is a Medford-based company that has tremendous growth since launching in 1981. Steelhead Finance has been named a top 15 company in Oregon Business’ Best Places to Work based on employee surveys in 2016, 2017, and 2018.
The Business Development Consultant provides financial services and provides business development consulting to small/ medium sized businesses nationwide.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Contact assigned prospective businesses daily via phone, email, trade shows, and in person
- Maintain lead/prospect sales records in the CRM database
- Identify new sources of prospects – prepare action plans and schedules to reach specific geography, industries, or business sizes
- Development a group of reliable referral sources
- Assess prospective clients’ Accounts Receivable & Aging information to determine relevant financing options for their business
- Work with multiple internal departments to create relevant financial services proposals and contracts for prospective clients
- Work as a team in follow up on your clients’ services and provide new service opportunities as needed
- Meet monthly/quarterly benchmark BDC quota goals
BRING YOUR PASSION AND EXPERTISE
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good organization and record keeping skills required
- Email, MS Office (Word & Excel) skills required
- Customer service experience preferred
- Sales experience preferred- including persuasiveness, communication, energy, undeterred by rejection
- A commitment to life-long learning in either an academic or industry specific learning environment
WHAT ARE THE PERKS?
- Work schedule flexibility
- Basketball during breaks
- Medical and dental for full-time employees
- Paid time off
- 401k plan
- Personal mortgage loan financing incentives
- Professional growth and development opportunities
See more about our company culture here: https://youtu.be/qcE3iHUgnzU
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please submit your resume, fill out the application, and submit our corporate culture survey.
BEGIN APPLICATION PROCESS: