Business Development Consultant Position
Steelhead Finance is growing and hiring! Located in Medford Oregon, Steelhead Finance serves trucking companies and freight brokers nationwide with invoice factoring services and other cash flow solutions. Just voted the 2015 Best Small Business in Southern Oregon by Southern Oregon Magazine,, Steelhead has a very high staff to client ratio to provide excellent service to our clients.
We’re seeking reliable and motivated people for an entry level sales position in our Medford Oregon office. There is an intense business, finance and sales training program to get you started. Your role is screening and coaching prospective transportation industry clients through invoice factoring and other cash flow services from Steelhead Finance.
- Contacting assigned prospective businesses via phone, email, trade shows, and in person.
- Maintaining lead/prospect sales records in the CRM database.
- Identifying new sources of prospects and entering into CRM. Prepare action plans and schedules to reach specific geography, industries, or business sizes.
- Assess prospective clients Accounts Receivable & Aging situation to determine relevant financing options for their business.
- Work with Underwriting to create relevant financial services proposals and contracts for prospective clients.
- Communicate with prospective clients to provide information needed for contract signing and account setup.
- Work as a team with Account Managers to follow up on your clients’ services and provide new service contracts as needed.
- Meet benchmark sales quota goals as experience increases.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good organization and record keeping required
- Email, MS Office (Word & Excel) skills required
- Customer Relationship Management Database experience preferred
- Sales experience preferred- including persuasiveness, communication, energy, undeterred by rejection
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Base salary + commissions + bonuses
- Commissions on signed accounts
- Medical and Dental after 3 months of full time employment
- Vacation and sick pay
- 401K contribution with matching
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please send your resume and cover letter to info@steelheadfactoring [dot] com
For more information about working at Steelhead Finance, visit /about/careers/
Comments are closed