Steelhead Finance serves clients nationwide with financial and business services. Our company was voted “100 Best Companies to Work For in Oregon” according to Oregon Business Magazine in 2016, 2017, and 2018 as well as “The Best Small Business in Southern Oregon” in 2015 and 2016.
The Account Manager is an integral part of the team that serves an assigned portfolio of clients. The AM assists the Relationship Manager with risk monitoring and providing superior customer service. They also work closely with a team of Account Manager Assistants that provide accounts receivable calls for clients as well as work with the Credit Department to verify credit ratings.
The position starts at $14.00 per hour or more, depending on experience.
No prior experience is required and on-site training will be provided and ongoing.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Entering data for our client’s funding transactions.
- Reviewing paperwork for acceptability.
- Reviewing the credit worthiness of businesses.
- Billing out invoices.
- Assisting others on their team with duties needing completed.
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience with computers
- High productivity
- Effective communicating skills in written and verbal formats
- Professional behavior, appearance and communication
- Self motivation
- Support of the company and its mission and exemplifying the company’s values
- Prioritizing skills and the ability to focus on the areas of greatest concern
- Focus on personal and professional growth
- Work schedule flexibility
- Medical and dental for full-time employees
- Paid time off
- 401k and ESOP plan
- Personal mortgage loan financing incentives
- Professional growth and development opportunities
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and pre-employment drug screen as a condition of employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour