Are you ready to move into a Monday through Friday office job with an established company? Are you a positive, high energy, professional person with a great attitude and awesome work ethic that wants out of the retail or food industry? Steelhead Finance is seeking the right person to join our Account Manager Team.
Steelhead Finance serves clients nationwide with financial and business services. Our company was voted “100 Best Companies to Work For in Oregon” according to Oregon Business Magazine in 2016, 2017, and 2018 as well as “The Best Small Business in Southern Oregon” in 2015 and 2016.
Our most successful employees are energetic, provide great customer service, care about their performance, demonstrate maturity and thoughtfulness, and play well with others.
What do our employees like about Steelhead Finance? When we find the right candidate, we are happy to train and invest in them. We provide opportunities for promotions into positions of greater responsibility. We provide weekends and evenings off and a comprehensive benefit package.
The position starts at $12.00 per hour or more, depending on experience.
No prior experience is required and on-site training will be provided and ongoing.
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and pre-employment drug screen as a condition of employment.
If you want to really rock our socks off, submit a cover letter telling us how right you believe you are for this job!
Responsibilities and Duties
The Account Manager is responsible for:
- Entering data for our client’s funding transactions.
- Reviewing paperwork for acceptability.
- Reviewing the credit worthiness of businesses.
- Billing out invoices.
- Assisting others on their team with duties needing completed.
Qualifications and Skills
The ideal candidate shall have:
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience with computers
- High productivity
- Effective communicating skills in written and verbal formats
- Professional behavior, appearance and communication
- Self motivation
- Support of the company and its mission and exemplifying the company’s values
- Prioritizing skills and the ability to focus on the areas of greatest concern
- Focus on personal and professional growth
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- High school (Required)