Steelhead Finance is seeking a positive, productive and professional person to join our Relationship Manager Team.
Steelhead Finance serves clients nationwide with financial and business services. We maintain a high staff to client ratio to ensure excellent service for our clients. Our company was voted “The 2015 Best Small Business in Southern Oregon.”
Our most successful employees are energetic, provide great customer service, care about their performance, demonstrate maturity and thoughtfulness, and play well with others.
What do our employees like about Steelhead Finance? When we find the right candidate, we are happy to train and invest in them. We provide opportunities for promotions into positions of greater responsibility. We provide weekends and evenings off and a comprehensive benefit package, including 50% payment for your monthly dues to Superior Fitness!
The Relationship Manager is responsible for managing the receivables of their Clients and providing them with excellent support, solutions and service.
- Being responsive and thoughtful to their client’s requests and needs
- Understanding and assessing the strengths and weaknesses of all portfolios
- Ensuring that each of their client’s portfolio is in compliance or working towards compliance
- Identifying, communicating, and managing portfolio issues
- Working with their teammates to effectively and efficiently complete their duties
- Developing positive and respectful relationships with each client
- Utilizing clear and concise communication in all aspects of the position
The ideal candidate shall have:
- The ability to develop and maintain a friendly and professional rapport with clients, customers and employees
- Objective decision making skills
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and time management skills
- High energy and be self-motivated
- Effective communicating skills in written and verbal formats
- A professional behavior, appearance and communication
- Dedication to the position, team members and company
- A supportive attitude toward the company and its mission, and exemplify the company’s values
- A focus on personal and professional growth
- Experience with computers
No prior experience is required and on-site training will be provided and ongoing.
A college degree is preferred but not required.
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and pre-employment drug screen as a condition of employment.
Comments are closed